We regularly release new features and updates to our products. In addition to everything below, we’re also monitoring and fixing bugs behind the scenes, while also working on larger initiatives and new products.
Here’s the latest news:
- Support for Adobe Illustrator file types, allowing marketing teams to upload .ai files for internal use (this file type cannot be distributed to external channels)
- Competed a dedicated room types feed to Amadeus; properties with room types mapped in Content Manager are now being distributed to Amadeus’ distribution network
- Enhanced API connection with Ctrip among other channels
- Improved media approval engine, allowing brands to specify a reason for rejecting media in the media approval workflow
- Expanded file download options to include a number of pre-set resolutions and crops
- Content Manager’s user interface can now be switched to French, Spanish, and Dutch. This update makes it easier to potentially add new languages in the future, based on customer requests.
- We are continuously onboarding customers to Booking.com’s Quick Connect. This enhancement allows for a simplified and faster connection to Booking.com. We are the first vendors to write to it.
- We can now match to GIATA codes, expanding our distribution reach and making property matching more accurate for travel channels.
- When pulling up photos assigned to a room type, you can now click on the media to bring up the side panel to see the full-size photo and edit details for simplified editing.