In this StoryMaker tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a Feature Story in Vizlly. This is the story that highlights the special features of your property. Before getting started, you’ll need to have uploaded media to your Vizlly library.
1. Log in to Vizlly. Hover over the StoryMaker tab and select Feature Story.
2. Once you are in the Feature Story Page, click the Create a Feature Story Button and select Grouped Feature Story from the drop down list.
3. Begin by naming your story. Note that your feature story name will be visible to travel shoppers. It should be 1-2 words in length, and summarize the content of the story.
4. Select all of the media items you would like to include in your story by dragging them from the Library on the right and dropping them into the drop zone.
5. Drag and drop to reorder the sequence of the content in your story.
6. When you’re happy with your story, click Save, or click Save and Back to view the feature story you just created.
7. Repeat this process for each feature story you would like to create. A feature story can be used on its own or as an image carousel on your home page. You can combine several feature stories to create a Multi-Grouped Feature Story, which can be published to your website, smartphone, tablet, Facebook apps, and digital brochures in syndication.
And that’s it! Now you know how to create a feature story in Vizlly.