Watch the video tutorial to learn more:
We recommend viewing it in full screen for optimal display
The sequence or order your photos are in within Content Manager directly impacts display on third-party channels. The first image in your library is your feature image, and the first image of each room type is that room’s primary image.
To resequence your images in Content Manager follow the steps below:
- Select the relevant property from the left panel menu
- Hit “Resequence” next to “Add Images” in the top right of the gallery
- Drag and drop your images in the new window
- Check off multiple images to drag them in groups
- Place your primary image in the first position and the primary image of each room type after that
- Press “Save” to confirm
For a closer look at resequencing, watch the video tutorial above. Contact your Account Manager for any additional help.